Yes, you read it right... 100% natural deodorant. None of the bad stuff usually associated with deodorants in this one, only ingredients that you actually eat.
- Original Scent: A blend of 100% natural essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lavender & Peppermint (clean, not too medicinal/herby).
- Lemongrass Bergamot: A blend of 100% natural essential oils of Lemongrass & Bergamot. As one user says she "smells like a lemon drop"... in a good way of course!
- Rosemary Mint: A blend of 100% natural essential oils of Rosemary & Peppermint.
1 oz. push-up tube
Are you currently using a natural deodorant? If so, thanks for making the jump to ours, we’re sure you’ll love it. If you aren’t here are a couple of tips to help you have the most successful transition possible.
- It will take your body about 2 weeks to get the picture that you’re using a natural deodorant & that it can do what it needs to do, how it needs to do it.
- In that 2 week period we recommend that you keep your deOdor Stick with you & reapply mid-day if you feel the need (think of it as your security blanket). No need to worry, the deOdor Stick will take care of the stink.
- Just because it’s natural doesn’t mean you need a ton more. Be sure to evenly apply the deOdor Stick to cover all the surface area under the arm - but don’t gunk it on. If you still feel sticky from the deOdor Stick a few minutes after applying, you’ve applied too much. Let it soak in & just don’t apply so much the next time.
- Ever try a natural deodorant & it caused irritation or redness under the arm? Chances are the formula was heavily dependent on baking soda which is known to throw the PH off in your skin. Luckily, our deOdor Stick doesn’t heavily rely on backing soda so most people have no issues. But, in the off chance that you do, you can easily rebalance your PH with a spritz of Apple Cider Vinegar (mixed with water) under each arm - this trick will even work with other brand’s deodorants too.
Please note: This is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. This means that you will continue to sweat, the deOdor stick will just help to neutralize the odor. In our research & trials, we have found that after switching to a natural deodorant that you may tend to sweat less (your body isn't fighting to push out the toxins - sweating after all is a natural detox for the body).